Fox Dance Class
FROM: £28.00 per person
You now have a few choices to make that wont take a moment.
About your chosen product
- Learn a “What Does the Fox Say” dance routine
- Bonkers hen party fun
- Professional instructor to teach you all
- Venue hire included or we can come to you
- Duration 1.5 hours approx.
- Minimum group size 10 people
- Minimum age 18 years and above
- Book with a £5pp deposit today!! (terms apply)
Dog goes woof, cat goes meow, bird goes tweet, mouse goes….OK I’ll stop now! Without further ado, introducing our oddest dance class based on the wacky chart phenomenon, THE FOX . So What Does the Fox Say? Who knows and quite frankly who cares! All that matters is that this bonkers bunch of Norwegian nutters have created a fabulously outrageous dance that all our lovely party goers can have a giggle with.
Your dance class will he hosted by a professional dance instructor and you’ll learn a fabulously foxy dance routine in 1.5 hours. Bonkers yet fun idea for hen parties, corporate office parties, birthdays and more!
The minimum age for this class is 18 years due to venue restrictions. The minimum group size for this class is 10 people or if you would like to take part with less, payment for 10 is still required. The class duration is approximately 1.5 hours. Includes certificates to take away.