Grease Dance Class
FROM: £28.00 per person
You now have a few choices to make that wont take a moment.
About your chosen product
- 1950’s Grease themed dance class
- Learn rock n roll moves and routines
- Pink Ladies jackets to borrow
- Professional instructor to teach you all
- Venue hire included or we can come to you
- Duration 1.5 hours approx.
- Minimum group size 10 people
- Minimum age 18 years and above
- Book with a £5pp deposit today!! (terms apply)
Chang chang changity chang shoo bop! It’s time to get those dancing pumps on and head back to the 1950’s with a Grease dance class.
Based in a centrally located studio or function room, you’ll learn fun moves with rock n’ roll elements and if you’re brave enough try the hand jive too! Join the Pink Ladies and T-Birds gang as you celebrate 50’s style with iconic songs such as “Greased Lightening”, Born to Hand Jive” and “We Go Together”. Great fun and always popular with Sandy and Danny fans with a vintage 50’s theme.
The minimum age for this class is 18 years due to venue restrictions. The minimum group size for this class is 10 people or if you would like to take part with less, payment for 10 is still required. The class duration is approximately 1.5 hours.